DON'T HAVE TIME TO SCROLL?
QUICK START WILL TAKE YOU STRAIGHT TO REGISTRATION & ORDERS!
WALK - PULL for LIFE
A 5-K WALK through the park and major TUG of WAR, PULL COMPETITION to show support of and make a difference for LIFE. Bring your friends and bring your families for a fun filled, FUNdraising day, complete with inflatable games, music and Chicken BBQ! - A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2017
Salisbury Twp. Park (GAP Park)
750 White Horse Rd. Gap, Pa 17527
HOW DO FUNDS RAISED MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
$50: Provides 250 diapers for clients and their babies
$250: Helps a young woman receive a free ultrasound and see her unborn baby
$600: Secures brand-new cribs for three expecting parents who've completed our prenatal classes
$1,500: Ensures continued life-giving services for one individual per year thus empowering families within our communities
“Hearing the heartbeat … that was my moment … I knew I couldn’t go through with the abortion.” ~ J.G. - Cornerstone Client
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE
- WALK: Individually or as a Team (5+ people over 18 yrs) A great way to show your support of LIFE! Click here
- PULL: Gather a team of FIVE people to compete for the massive TROPHY (the winning team keeps the trophy until next year's event!). This is a perfect way for your business, church or organization to display the strength of your position for LIFE! Click here
- SHARE: Everyone can do this - even if you can't make it to the event! Personalize a ready-made everydayhero page and set the goal amount you would like to raise toward this event. Make your page fun! Share it with your friends and begin collecting the funds and/or team needed to reach your goal. Share your heart, add pictures, it's your page - make it yours!
- ORDER: CHICKEN BBQ (It's seriously the melt-in-your-mouth kind! ) Click here
EVERYONE LIKES A GOOD PRIZE!
Raising funds for a favorite cause isn't done because someone needs a pat on the back or the glory of winning a grand prize. BUT, if a fabulous prize just happens to be in the mix - AWESOMESAUCE!
Click the purple, START FUNDRAISING tab (above and at the bottom of the page) to begin personalizing your everydayhero page. Please include your intention within "Your Story"
- Are you simply, raising funds? Make that clear, set your goal and include the above, "HOW DO FUNDS RAISED MAKE A DIFFERENCE?" to your story
- Are you committing to be a Team Captain for the Walk or the Pull? Do the above and let it be known that you need people to join your team and state the goal amount you've set. If you like good competition, watch the Leader Board to see who's teams are currently in 1st-5th place - and who the top five individuals are, raising the most funds! Don't forget to register yourself!
No matter how you choose to raise funds, it's simple, easy, and fun!
EVENT SCHEDULE for SEPTEMBER 30, 2017
8:30 AM Walk Registration
9:00 AM Walk
10:00 AM Kidz Zone open (till 1 PM)
10:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Tug O War Competition
Chicken BBQ, by David King
Pull Competition Trophy & Grand Prize Award
THIS EVENT is not about walking or pulling; it is about individuals connecting to each other for a common purpose
OUR WALK/PULL IS SIMPLY,
It's a party,
a compilation of raised funds,
a communal meal.
It's ALL of those things. And for us, these things share one thing in common:
A CELEBRATION OF LIFE!
As long as people need to gather, need to heal, need to be heard and seen, need to grieve, need to give, there will be a walk, a pull - or - whatever we call it
SO, WILL YOU JOIN US?
Pregnancy Resources at Cornerstone
Is a 501-c3 unplanned pregnancy clinic and resource center with a main clinic in Gap, Pa and three satellite clinics in Chester County, Southern and Central, Lancaster County.
Services provided are: pregnancy testing, limited - OB ultrasound scans, options counsel, prenatal and postnatal classes as well as safe parenting classes. Medically based education on sexual risk avoidance and safe relationships is also offered. Cornerstone also provides sensitive, caring counsel to post abortive individuals. All services are FREE of charge and are incentive based.